Chicken and Cranberry Salad
Submitted by Lawana Knapp
- 4 cups cooked, chopped skinless chicken breast meat
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3-4 stalks celery, cut in half lengthwise then chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted and cooled
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Combine chicken, onions, celery, pecans and cranberries in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, tarragon, salt and pepper. Stir dressing into the chicken. Store covered in the fridge and then serve as desired.
how it all began
Order from our Online Store....