Carolina Hot Pot
Submitted by Brenda Williams, Nashville, TN
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 large can crushed or diced tomato
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes and green chilis (mild recommended)
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can white or cannelloni beans
- 1 can corn (optional)
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 TB chili powder
Place frozen chicken in crock pot. Add tomatoes, beans and corn, including juice. Stir in ranch dressing mix and chili powder. Cook on low for at least 4 hours. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Serve in bowls with a squeeze of lime, shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
I usually add a green salad and dessert. This is always a hit!
how it all began
Order from our Online Store....