Meatball Sub Casserole (easy version!)
Submitted by Lawana Knapp
- Frozen Italian Meatballs (small bag)
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Italian bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (28 ounce) spaghetti or marinara sauce
Arrange bread in a single layer in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (all of the bread might not be used). Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and pepper; spread over the bread. Place meatballs on top of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella.
Pour sauce over cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
All my guys absolutely love this one!
how it all began